HRBP - Sales at Raymond FMCG Group
Views:4097 Applications:626 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Raymond FMCG Group - Key Account Manager - Modern Trade (5-8 yrs)
1. Managing JKHC Business for major key accounts Big Bazar, Reliance Retail & ABRL
2. Facilitates the Sales Team to increase the Business for the particular chain along with all backend support.
3. Achieving the Primary & Secondary Quarterly objective of the accounts
4. Framing and Negotiation of the Annual Business Plan to achieve KPI's and company objective
5. Maintaining account profitability and Financial hygiene
6. Driving New product launch Category Wise activations & thematic promotions in key accounts
7. Work Closely with cross functional team and take optimum advantage of all the appropriate resources so as to gain share market.
8. Analyze customer performances on daily basis and take corrective measures Circulating a Monthly performance report to internal stakeholders, mapping progress business growth and planning
9. Conducting Monthly & Quarterly business review with customers
10. Analyzing and strategizing the competitors analysis/tracking
11. Evaluating share to shelf. Stock & Sales data for customers on a monthly & quarterly basis
12. Achieving and Maintaining 92%+Fill rate(Arranging the logistical support with proper projection through supply chain to increase the fill rate)
13. Planning & Monitoring budget utilization(Finalization with NSM)
14. Framing the activation calendar, factoring cost effective promotions to beat competition and gain market share in all focused category.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.