HRBP - Sales at Raymond FMCG Group
Views:7856 Applications:1416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Raymond FMCG Group - Assistant Brand Manager (1-3 yrs)
- Complete end to end marketing plan execution for diverse projects conceptualized by top management.
- Planning for product placement and corporate tie-ups.
- GTM planning and execution
- Sales team training and implementation
- Marketing collaterals and activations planning and execution
- Create and execute activation plan (GTM) for new products in the said product range.
- Conceptualize and create unique roadmap and development of newly developed products.
- Utilization of marketing spends against budgets.
- Evaluation of effectiveness of marketing activities conducted.
- Consumer visits and market visits to be conducted regularly
- Process streamlining/initiation for new product marketing BTL activities.
- Create effective Go-To-Market plans and execute them effectively.
- Gross margins to be achieved for all the above product portfolios.Gross margins to be achieved for all the above product portfolios.Be a strong marketing support to sales team for sales growth.
- Understanding of FMCG categories (Personal Care)
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to think on the go to ensure last minute hiccups don- t result in timeline/revenue loss.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English is essential.
- Good Computer knowledge. Knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email writing.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Problem Solving Skills
Salary Offered : 6-8 LPA + Variables
Candidates who do not fit the above criteria need not apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.