HRBP - Sales at Raymond FMCG Group
Views:4073 Applications:978 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Raymond FMCG Group - Assistant Brand Manager (1-3 yrs)
- Complete end to end marketing plan execution for diverse projects conceptualized by top management.
- Planning for product placement and corporate tie-ups.
- GTM planning and execution
- Sales team training and implementation
- Marketing collaterals and activations planning and execution
- Create and execute activation plan (GTM) for new products in the said product range.
- Conceptualize and create unique roadmap and development of newly developed products.
- Utilization of marketing spends against budgets.
- Evaluation of effectiveness of marketing activities conducted.
- Consumer visits and market visits to be conducted regularly
- Process streamlining/initiation for new product marketing BTL activities.
- Create effective Go-To-Market plans and execute them effectively.
- Gross margins to be achieved for all the above product portfolios.Gross margins to be achieved for all the above product portfolios.Be a strong marketing support to sales team for sales growth.
- Understanding of FMCG categories (Personal Care)
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to think on the go to ensure last minute hiccups don- t result in timeline/revenue loss.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English is essential.
- Good Computer knowledge. Knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email writing.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Problem Solving Skills
Salary Offered : 6-8 LPA + Variables
Candidates who do not fit the above criteria need not apply.