Raymond - Deputy Manager - Management Assurance - CA (5-8 yrs)
Position: Deputy Manager - Management Assurance
Reporting To: DGM - Internal Audit
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Other Requirement: Experience in management audit
Age: 25 - 32
Job Role/ Objective: To plan and execute management audit, providing support in governance framework, risk management, and compliance.
- Independently lead and conduct management audits.
- To continuously communicate effective findings and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Independently prepare/ modify the audit programs to ensure coverage of all risks and execute the audit as per the audit program.
- Analyze computer systems database and perform data mining and analysis to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of automated controls. Demonstrate excellent analytical skills in proposing well-founded conclusions.
- Analyze operational and management processes and system controls effectiveness and efficiency in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
- Conduct reviews of internal audit reports for implementation of auditor recommendations for the previous/ current year.
- To comply with Internal Audit mandates and timelines.
- Giving periodic work status update to the respective stakeholders.
- Drive Results
- Active Collaboration
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem-solving technique.
- The ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by the managers.
- Good drafting and analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of SAP