Associate Director at Raylios Renewable Energy And Infrastructure Consultants LLP
Views:2917 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Raylios Solar - Project Manager - Solar Ground Mounted/Rooftop Projects (3-5 yrs)
We currently seek a Project Manager to support the development, design, and installation of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) power generating systems for institutional and utility-scale projects as well as other renewable energy initiatives.
- Work with the engineering team to conduct site investigation and assess the technical feasibility of developing a specific solar PV project.
- Draft the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget. Develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and key milestones for project's success.
- Coordination of installation schedules; management of staffing to ensure on time completion. Manage EPC subcontractors and vendors, and oversee all subcontractors- work in all phases.
- Coordination of permitting for projects. Communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- Coordinate with development and engineering to develop preliminary design budget.
- Prepare bid packages and procure materials and services as needed.
- Create project budget based upon quotes and bids; track project costs.
- Perform regular check-ins with job superintendents to gauge project progress.
- Serve as point-of-contact for customers/clients during each project.
- Provide progress reports and other status updates to client and management as required.
- Maintaining records and databases
- Troubleshooting issues relating to installations. Identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks, and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
Knowledge/ Skill Reqd.:
- BTech (ECE/Electrical/Mechanical)
- Prior Experience of Solar design & project managment or I & C work is prerequisite.
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Analytical Software - Ansys/ Abaqus, StaadPro, Solidworks, PVSyst. Complete solar Design work. Good knowledge of PV syst, Pv Sol, Helioscope, Google earth, Auto CAD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.