Manager HR at Rattanindia
Views:1890 Applications:629 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Rattanindia Power - Senior HR Business Partner (10-18 yrs)
Rattanindia Power - Senior HR Business Partner - Power Business
- You will need to be a trusted HR advisor to business managers. You need to be involved in business issues/challenges and be an integral part of leadership team
- Ensures HR support towards meeting overall business goals and creating a performance-oriented culture
- Partner with leaders throughout the entire employee lifecycle, i.e. talent selection, on-boarding, performance management, team training and development, rewards and recognition, employee engagement, change management and offboarding
- Coach managers and leaders on HR topics including people management skills, conflict management, performance management, calibration sessions, employee engagement and employee relations
- Establish and maintain an efficient engagement with rest of the HR team
- Provide guidance regarding regulatory changes that impact Human Resources management
- Drive HR processes, policies & compliance
- Track HR Metrices on a monthly basis and drive action plans
- Create and implement short-term tactical plans for efficiency in workforce planning, maximize use of HR technology and HR service delivery
- Understand the transformation in organization and align HR practices to the changing needs.
- Bring data, analytics, benchmark and industry knowledge to business discussions
- Master's Degree in Human Resources or MBA
- Coaching certification will be an added advantage
- 10 years onwards, majority of which is in Manufacturing or engineering companies
- Experience with power companies will be an advantage
- Conceptually strong on HR domain
- Have worked on multiple sub HR functions like TA, PMS, C&B, HRBP.
- Strong stakeholder management. Ability to influence stakeholders to drive HR agenda.