Manager HR at Rattanindia
Views:1291 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Rattanindia Finance - Vice President/Deputy Vice President - Finance Controller (10-18 yrs)
Financial Reporting, SOPs, Statutory Audit / Internal Audit / Regulatory Filings / RBI Inspection etc :
1. To review Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly financials in IGAAP and Ind AS for management reporting.
2. To review all sub process involved in monthly closing from the compliance prospective and GL checks.
3. Monitoring overall control on bank reconciliations
4. Review internal audit, statutory audit, RBI inspection and provide all data/information requested.
5. To support/ coordinate between all departments and auditors for all audit related requirements.
6. To ensure timely regulatory submissions
7. To finalize audits before deadlines
Direct and Indirect Taxation TDS :
1.To monitor payment of TDS with government authorities before due date of payment.
2. Ensure quarterly filling of TDS Return
3. To ensure TDS is correctly deducted on all expenses and paid under correct TDS code.
Income Tax :
1.Reviewing the advance tax workings for the company on a quarterly basis.
2. Ensure annual filing of Income tax
3. To monitor payment of advance tax with government authorities before due date of payment.
1. To monitor payment of GST with government authorities on a monthly basis before due date of payment,
2. Ensure monthly filing of GST returns.
Processes Improvement / Cost Reviews/ Self Enhancement :
1. Review of existing process and initiate automated drivers, wherever possible, to avoid manual interventions / errors.
2. Analysis of Business/ Other Expenses for possible reductions
3. Work together with a spirit to cooperate and provide necessary support to the other support functions and business teams.
People Management, System (SAP) Improvements :
1. To motivate team-members to put best effort towards achievement of organizational goals by guiding them, sharing knowledge and developing their technical skills.
2. To ensure proper delegation of work and guided team members.
3. Raising of accounting issues in SAP to IT team for obtaining Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
4. Based on RCA received raise the issue with the IT team and fixed the scenario.
5. Raising any changes to be done in SAP for configuration out of new business requirement of statutory change is to be raised through Change Request.
Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Employee Reimbursements, Treasury Back Office :
1. Monitor all sub processes involved in the accounts payable, fixed assets and employee reimbursement process.
2.Ensure correctness in accounting of Treasury Back Office products
3.Timely regulatory reporting of ALM to RBI .