Manager HR at Rattanindia
Views:4108 Applications:889 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
Rattanindia Finance - Head - Human Resources (15-20 yrs)
Job Description: Head - Human Resources - RattanIndia Finance Private Limited
Based in: New Delhi - Head Office
Reporting to: CEO
Head HR has the complete responsibility for spearheading the Human Capital function within the company. This role will be accountable for designing, developing and implementing the HR strategies, programs and policies related to talent acquisition, talent management & retention, compensation, performance management, training and development, rewards and recognition, benefits, employee relations etc. for the organization. Finally, this role will drive HR operational excellence throughout the organization with a focus on moving the organization forward.
1. Develop the organizational human resources strategy and culture in compliance with corporate group strategy.
2. As a strategic partner to the business, provide counsel to the Leadership Team on all HR related matters.
3. Design the HR structure, positions and process system in compliance to the company's strategic mandate.
4. Formulate HR Plans, Policies & Procedures that support the business objectives including competitive compensation and benefits programs, HR policies and guidelines, regulatory compliance programs, organizational development programs, payroll administration and employee record management policies.
5. Make the organization ready to be at the forefront of next generation digital revolution.
6. Work closely with the various Business and Functional Heads to understand the talent needs and develop the manpower & talent acquisition strategy for the organization. Also, ensure a robust performance management system and manage compensation exercise.
7. Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis - Implementation and Monitoring.
8. Formulate and manage an effective Performance Management program for the company which includes designing and measuring the effectiveness of the performance review tools, training and communicating the process as needed. Review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process.
9. Lead the formation and implementation of the various Talent Learning and Development initiatives for the organization.
10. Spearhead the development and implementation of the employee engagement and retention programs.
11. Act as a Change Agent in managing Organisational Change where this relates to HR related activities e.g. restructures, redundancies, disciplinary proceedings, other HR related issues
12. Formulate and implement regular training and development programs at all levels to organization.
13. Support cultural changes across the company through a variety of different methods, including implementing action plans, enabling managers to more effectively line manage their staff, strongly encouraging managers to take greater responsibility for their staff.
- Master's Degree from Top-tier Management Institutes (with specialisation in Human Resource/Leadership work experience in HR), 12+ years of experience.
- Should have experience in NBFC Sector.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Has worked in Finance / NBFC / Large IT companies.
- Experience of formulating and implementing organization wide strategic HR plans.
- Experience in developing highly positive working environment and build strong can-do organizational culture.
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice and ability to implement them.
- Experience of leading on organisational change projects including restructures and redundancy programmes.
- Experience of using HR software solutions.
Salary Range: 40-50 LPA
About RattanIndia Finance Ltd.
RattanIndia Finance Ltd. is a consumer finance NBFC providing Personal Loans, Business Loans, Loan Again Property to retail customers and wholesale loans to marquee corporate clients. The company with an equity capital of Rs. 2600 Crore is among top 10 NBFCs by Networth in the country and counts Lone Star, one of the largest private equity group in US as one of the investors. RattanIndia Finance Ltd. has been founded by Sh. Rajiv Rattan, an alumnus of IIT Delhi and co-founder of Indiabulls Group. Formerly as Co-founder of Indiabulls Group, Sh. Rajiv Rattan was instrumental in scaling up various businesses of Indiabulls Group including Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. (IHFL), the second largest home loans company in India.