Manager - HR at RattanIndia Enterprises Ltd
Views:1559 Applications:518 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
RattanIndia Enterprises Limited - Program Manager - Revolt (2-6 yrs)
RattanIndia Enterprises Limited is the flagship company of RattanIndia Group for its new-age growth businesses. The company is focused on businesses with cutting-edge technologies which have the potential to transform the lives of billion-plus Indians. The key businesses are Revolt Motors, NeoSky, BankSe and Cocoblu.
Revolt Motors: RattanIndia Enterprises Limited has forayed into the electric mobility sector through Revolt Motors to democratize clean commute using next-gen mobility solutions. The company is completely focused on providing world-class electric mobility products which are affordable and accessible to every Indian.
- Work closely with regional sales/product Management team across client segments in order to drive product concept to delivery.
- Manage daily activities, issue resolution & communication across project execution teams (product development, product industrialization, supply chain, product management) during all phases of the stage-gate process in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget and as-requested by business verticals.
- Plan, track & report program execution to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare and execute risk matrix and mitigation plans for all the running programs.
- Schedule and facilitate cross functional team meetings to ensure that proper communication regarding the project is appropriately distributed. Develop agenda, minutes and follow-ups.