Manager at People Tree Consultants
Views:584 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Rating Analyst - Domestic Market - Wholesale Credit - Corporate Banking - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-8 yrs)
Looking for Rating Analyst handling rating for Domestic market with a Bank
Yrs of exp- 5-8 years ratings, credit underwriting or policy related job role for Mid and Large Corporate segments in any Rating agency, Bank, NBFCs, Research & brokerage houses or KPO's.
Educational Qualifications - CA, CFA or MBA from a Tier 1 institutes
- Primarily responsible to carry out independent assessment on the credit quality of a borrower to indicate the level of risk associated with the borrower by assigning ratings as per Bank's internal rating model.
- Ensuring that the ratings are accurate and up-to-date with the all available information at all points of time by tracking news, reports both internal and external and quarterly performance.
1-Assign Ratings independently
- Comprehensive and independent analysis of companies performance in assigned portfolio by assessing credit proposals, financial statements, projections and other information to assess the credit worthiness of the entity
- Analyzing the business model, identifying strengths, weakness, risks, understanding the revenue models and the corporate structure of the businesses
- Independently handling rating assignments for entities of varying sizes and preparing rationales for the ratings assigned
- Assign ratings as per Bank's internal rating scale after thorough understanding of the borrower, industry and peer group analysis
2-Surveillance of ratings
- Surveillance of ratings in the assigned portfolio
- Review of ratings basis any new developments in the company/industry
- Monitor the ratings through multiple surveillance frameworks in place.
- Analysis of industry/sector assigned
- Read through industry reports by various agencies
- Industry presentations evaluating sector performance and rating movement at a portfolio level Frameworks
- Monitoring portfolio performance for stress indicators and recommend suitable rating actions and highlight key risk factors to the credit team.
- Preparing newsletters on industry/portfolio for circulation internally
In case if you find this opportunity interesting request you to send in your updated resume by mentioning your current ctc details.
Team People Tree