Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Technologies
Views:3547 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
RateGain - Senior Vice President - Operations - IT Infra (15-20 yrs)
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple large-scale programs.
- Day to day interaction with the application owners to ensure the health of the servers / services.
- Ensure the delivery of solutions as per agreed Timelines without compromising the quality.
- Works with the Application Owners to Cloud Infra roadmap.
- Contribute towards the sustenance of the ITIL lifecycle.
- Envision on the infrastructure requirement and ensure the availability of the infrastructure, based on the Applications.
- Identify and/ or Advocate the Business Opportunity into new Business Innovation based on the analysis & the feasibility and recommendation for better business solutions.
- Transform the Business Requirement with appropriate Business Solutions for running efficient lending business.
- Provide Business Solution plan that meets the future needs of the organization and markets in the lending business, based on state-of-the-art technologies.
- Evolve the existing system / business applications and application architecture in various areas as needed.
- Coordinate with the InfoSec and Risk team to identify any security vulnerabilities and take necessary actions to ensure availability & business continuity.
- Responsible to evolve risk mitigation and contingency plans & develop and ensure compliance to IT-related procedures and policies.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends in technology to improve service.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Help team resolve technical problems as well as human resources issues and monitoring individual employees- performance.
- Expert in technology solutions that has strong market presence in the lending space. Draw fine balance between Travel / Hospitability Domain and Technology
- Exhibit commanding Knowledge on Business Process Management.
- Knowledgeable about the solution ecosystem and the integrations between multiple systems.
- Flair for Internal and external customer service
- Clear understanding of the project management framework and Agile Solution delivery methodology
- Awareness of concept of quality management practices and methods.
- Good experience of business and cost benefit analysis.
- Exhibit commanding Knowledge of agile framework and standards
- Understanding of ITIL will be added advantage.
- Proven experience in Technical Infrastructure Management