Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Technologies
Views:1343 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
RateGain - Senior Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
- Work with coordinating departments to create and implement a decisive project plan and strategy from product development to launch.
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy and business models.
- Perform various project management duties, including creating a budget and ensuring it is not exceeded, managing work plans and facilitating an efficient product development effort between individual co-workers and departments.
- Partner with the marketing, engineer and design teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks.
- Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams.
- Collect, analyze and report on data and make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout.
- Represent the voice of the end consumer throughout the development process.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years product management experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Passion for conceiving, creating and designing useful, innovative products
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions
- Experience in travel and hospitality domain, especially as a Market Manager for a large OTA will be a big plus point
- MBA preferred