Manager - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Travel Technologies
Views:1154 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
RateGain - Product Manager - B2B SaaS - Travel & Hospitality Domain - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-6 yrs)
The Product Manager will be responsible for RateGain's product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure that the financial goals of the product are met
- You will lead and define the product vision, direct product development, and execution & ensure a high return on investment (ROI) on your product.
- Identify and define the target to be achieved and manage its delivery. Communicate crisply to the engineering team verbally and in writing. Gather information informally, but ensure giving directions formally
- Understand the market, define and lead the product vision, the product line, and the competition extremely well and operate with a strong basis of knowledge and confidence.
- Stay on top of market trends to determine the right product at the right time and take responsibility for devising and executing the winning plan without any excuses.
- Anticipate and identify product flaws and build real solutions. Take written positions on important issues like competitive silver bullets, tough architectural choices, tough product decisions, and markets to attack and yield
- Define and design products that can be executed with a strong effort and not just focus on how many features that competitors are building.
- Have complete clarity on the differences among delivering value, matching competitive features, pricing, and ubiquity.
- Deliver superior value to the marketplace during product planning and achieving market share and revenue goals during the go-to-market phase.
- Identify opportunities for analytics with the data at hand by working closely with key stakeholders, customers, and the data science team.
- Write user stories and scenarios. Collaborate with the Product Managers, Development Managers, and Quality Assurance to maintain the product backlog.
- Participate in Sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings and provide feedback. Manage scope and define the minimum viable product for assigned development concepts.
- Help the team to estimate development time for each scenario. Work closely with UI/UX teams to drive experience maps, concept storyboards, functional wireframes, and other user experiences.
Competencies (Technical & Soft Skills):
- To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver.
- Confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won't work
- Will be able to articulate a platform and product vision and be capable of blending the needs of other product managers, data science team, different technical & business groups into a well-formed technical product & platform road map
- Should be able to work closely with other internal and external product and technology experts
- Should be a data citizen with the ability to analyze data and derive high-level insights.
- Tier 1 Pedigree
- 2-6 years of experience in Product Management