RateGain - General Manager & Global Business Unit Head - SaaS Analytics Platform (18-20 yrs)
General Manager & Global Business Unit Head for SAAS Analytics Platform
The total years of experience is 18-20 years with 8-10 years of P&L management experience.
WHO ARE WE?
- RateGain is the #1 provider of SaaS products, which help travel, and hospitality companies make more revenue every day. We offer products, which help with rate intelligence, cognitive revenue management, smart e-distribution, and brand engagement.
- RateGain is proud to support 125,000+ hotel properties globally influencing 13 Bn $ revenue by providing 240 billion rate and availability updates & powering over 30 Million bookings. RateGain is trusted by 25 out of the top 30 OTAs, tour operators and wholesalers, 23 of the top 30 hotel chains, 7 out of the top 10 car rental companies, top 5 cruise lines, and many leading airlines worldwide. In 2018, RateGain acquired DHISCO, which made it the only company in the world to offer end-to-end smart distribution. In June 2019, RateGain acquired award-winning BCV to offer guest experience cloud to maximize guest lifetime value for hospitality chains. For more information, please visit www.rategain.com.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We, at RateGain, are looking for a techno-commercial leader for one our Business Units that operates into providing data and analytics through SaaS offering. Someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set having experience of scaling businesses in a SaaS environment will be a good fit for this role.
- Being a part of the executive team, he/she will lead the business transformation through managing the product, technology, and revenue functions. Eventually, the person will drive the overall top-line, bottom-line, expanding margins through strategic acquisitions, and building a high performing team. Prior experience in leading YoY organic growth is a must. A considerable understanding of post-merger integrations in a fast-growing PE backed global team will be the right fit for this role.
- To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
WHAT WOULD HE/SHE BE RESPONSBILE FOR?
- To define and execute an overall expansion strategy for the BU to achieve the topline and bottom-line growth
- In collaboration with the Head of technology and Product Managers, define and execute the technology roadmap & product roadmap for the overall success.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, Design, Sales and, Marketing team to develop the best technical design and approach for new product and GTM strategy.
- To build and recruit a strong team of A-players.
- Design strong checks, controls and processes to address business hygiene across functions, such as Overall bookings, EBIDTA, ARR, Renewal, NPS, tech deliverables and adherence to product road maps etc.
- Participate into the key customer account reviews, in-order to identify areas for product expansion and product market fit etc.
- Review all financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements through comprehensive budgeting.
- Work closely with the Head of Corp Dev during mergers and integration in line with the inorganic expansion for overall BU
- Maintain deep awareness of market dynamics in the travel/hospitality and data analytics domain.
- Proactively analyze situations, occurrences, industry trends and provide solutions to ensure the growth of the Business Unit, both through new and existing business.
- Communicate regularly with other stakeholders including the C-Suite and the core members based across the globe.
WHO COULD BE THE RIGHT FIT?
Although we are constantly looking for the high potential candidates, to be the right fit for this role, you should have
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Atleast 8-10 years of P&L Management experience in B2B SaaS (ideally over $20M)
- Proven experience as Senior Leader in a global company managing the topline and bottom line
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision to grow businesses
- Good understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Fair understanding of DaaS, AI and ML. Prior experience in revenue management, hospitality and travel industry will be preferred
- A cross-functional leadership experience with familiarity with diverse business functions such as technology, marketing, finance etc
- Prior experience to streamline organizational operations, effectively and efficiently