AVP - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Travel Technologies
Views:1242 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
RateGain - Executive Vice President/General Manager - Business Growth (8-10 yrs)
Exploring the Role :
We, at RateGain, are looking for a techno-commercial leader for one our Business. Someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set having experience of scaling businesses in a SaaS environment will be a good fit for this role. Being a part of the executive team, he/she will lead the business transformation through managing the product, technology, and revenue functions. Eventually, the person will drive the overall top-line, bottom-line, expanding margins through strategic acquisitions, and building a high performing team. Prior experience in leading YoY organic growth is a must. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
How your day will look like. You will :
- To define and execute an overall expansion strategy for the BU to achieve the topline and bottom-line growth
- In collaboration with the Head of technology and Product Managers, define and execute the technology roadmap & product roadmap for the overall success.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, Design, Sales and, Marketing team to develop the best technical design and approach for new product and GTM strategy.
- To build and recruit a strong team of A-players.
- Design strong checks, controls and processes to address business hygiene across functions, such as Overall bookings, EBIDTA, ARR, Renewal, NPS, tech deliverables and adherence to product road maps etc.
- Participate into the key customer account reviews, in-order to identify areas for product expansion and product market fit etc.
- Review all financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements through comprehensive budgeting.
- Work closely with the Head of Corp Dev during mergers and integration in line with the inorganic expansion for overall BU
- Maintain deep awareness of market dynamics in the travel/hospitality and data analytics domain.
- Proactively analyze situations, occurrences, industry trends and provide solutions to ensure the growth of the Business Unit, both through new and existing business.
- Communicate regularly with other stakeholders including the C-Suite and the core members based across the globe. Please note that the scope of the role may not be limited to the responsibilities
Please note that the scope of the role may not be limited to the responsibilities stated above
WHO COULD BE THE RIGHT FIT?
Although we are constantly looking for the high potential candidates, to be the right fit for this role, you should have :
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Atleast 8-10 years of P&L Management experience in B2B SaaS (ideally over $20M)
- A Proven experience as Senior Leader in a global company managing the topline and bottom line
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision to grow businesses
- Good understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Fair understanding of New Edge Technology
- Prior experience in revenue management, hospitality and travel industry will bean advantage
- A cross-functional leadership experience with familiarity with diverse business functions such as technology, marketing, finance etc
- Prior experience to streamline organizational operations, effectively and efficiently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.