Talent Acquisition at RateGain
Views:1726 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
RateGain - Director - Learning & Development (10-15 yrs)
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President & Global Head - Human Resources, the professional will be wholly accountable for designing and executing the Learning & Development architecture for the organization across the globe.
- The professional will be responsible for leading, overseeing, developing and maintaining commercial training programs aligned to regional needs and commercial initiatives across all of RG Entities.
- The individual in this role would collaborate with Head of HR, Regional Sales Head, Product Management Heads, Account Management Heads and various departments to assess training needs and to develop and deliver cohesive training solutions, namely technical, functional and behavioral.
- Other key responsibility will also include maintaining the training roadmap tied to employee retention through talent management, career path, succession planning and more importantly, to build a training process, which will be a part of the RG Culture.
- Looking for Professionals with 10-15 Years of Relevant Experience
- Lead the global L&D function, including the onboarding, self-directed learning, leadership development, succession planning, career progression and coaching.
- Working with regional senior stakeholders to develop and execute a learning culture through an aligned development vision for RateGain.
- Works with the leaders and operations team to develop an annual strategy for L&D
- Assess new training development needs across the organization. In addition, support the development, re-design and implementation of existing and new training materials.
- Drive excellence in onboarding, continually looking to support regional/global new hires and managers and ensure the onboarding experience is equitable and scalable globally, protecting our talent investment and retention strategies
- Design and promote e-learning strategy/LMS in the system
- Advocacy of wider learning across content, promoting the sharing of knowledge and learning across the organization (e.g. through brown bag sessions and monthly Talks At RateGain)
- Responsible for updating training roadmap and ensuring execution against training priorities
- Continuously evaluate current training curriculums (through surveys; observation and internal/external feedback) and recommend necessary changes/adjustments
- Measures, monitors and analyzes L&D progress through metrics dashboard and regularly reports to management teams
- Help VP- Human Resources drive and execute organization-wide change management & OD initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.