AVP - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Travel Technologies
Views:599 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
RateGain - Creative Director - Videography/Photography Domain (7-15 yrs)
Role: Creative Director - APMEA
The Creative Director leads the vision and creative strategy alongside VP - Client Services across all channels for our clients' brands. This role demands the ability to translate goals and creative guidelines into high-quality designs that do more than look great - they solve business problems. This role will lead and develop the design discipline across the entire APMEA portfolio and play a strategic role in aligning the brands with customer needs. Reporting to VP - Client Services, responsibilities include setting the overall creative vision and strategy providing thought leadership while mentoring and developing the creative team and presenting to client stakeholders. This position is extremely collaborative.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of our creative team: initiate and oversee the design and development of a variety of projects.
- Guide multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Responsible for actual copy and design work for clients.
- Provides regular (formal and informal) feedback to creative team members to help grow their creative sensibilities and progress in their craft.
- Fiscally responsible for job budgets as they relate to creative resources, meeting deadlines, and efficient utilization of all team members.
- Work with VP - Client Services to assign projects to team members to achieve workload balance, challenge for each team member's skill level and development as professionals.
- Articulate creative concepts to internal (staff) and external (client) audiences; communicate the design logic behind proposed concepts.
- Consult across staff disciplines on creative concepts.
- Promote an energetic, creative environment conducive to the production of varied, imaginative design approaches.
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Continuously research new technology and trends.
- Encourage a high level of design among the creative team and encourage a consistent visual language when appropriate.
- The position will communicate a clear vision of best-in-class designs, copy and creative output.
- Manage, mentor and motivate a creative team of designers, art directors, and copywriters.
- Collaborate with account team to drive creative strategy, understand business needs and develop deliverables.
- The ideal candidate must love to travel- around 50-75% of your time.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant cultural and industry trends.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the client's marketplace from consumer insights to business strategy to competitive landscape.
- Assist in refining, implementing and monitoring the creative process including brief development, timeline input, estimating and securing resources.
- Encourage and demonstrate a high level of design, copy and creative vision
- Apply forward thinking
- Recommend new ways to solve client business needs
- Work as a fully integrated member of BCV's creative team
- Actively seek to understand the opinions/needs of others while meeting the needs of the business
- Constant and open communication among team members
- Star Reaching
- Passionate about ideas, brands, the agency and our client's business
- Determined, tenacious, and tireless
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, a bias for action and an extraordinary dedication to results
- Follow through on promises and commitments
Identify, then solve for problems:
- Attitude to help drive the business forward
- Maintain a positive "can do" attitude
- Ask "what can I do to help?"
- Anticipate and proactively problem solve
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience in design, copy, production and creative output: digital and social media with an established track record of creating visually compelling content
- Plan and execute video concepts through hands-on production, from filming to editing
- Must be able to handle rigors of travel and physicality of fast, demanding on-site shoots
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and HTML
- Thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing a creative team of 5 or more people
- Understanding of the fundamentals of brand management
- Expert in social media trends, channels, and best practices.
- Ability to perform as an effective member of a team and execute designs solo as needed
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, intense, deadline-driven environment
- Personable, assertive and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills
- A superior portfolio with a range of mediums, styles and influences
- Experience flying drones and/or producing VR/360 content is preferred, but not required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.