Manager - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Travel Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Views:69 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
RateGain - B2B SaaS Content Marketer (4-6 yrs)
RateGain Travel Technologies, India's largest SaaS company in the travel and hospitality industry supporting over 1400+ clients in over 100+ countries is growing, and is continually innovating to add AI-powered solutions to its award-winning product portfolio.
The marketing team at RateGain is undergoing an evolution with a dynamic team and we are now looking to add high performers in our marketing team who can work across the entire buying journey with sales, product and marketing to create experiences using content to impact the end to end purchase journey
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven marketer to understand and create buyer personas, develop buyer journeys, create an engagement calendar across channel to create more Marketing Qualified Leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, in collaboration with sales.
- Create/help to create and manage digital create assets (images, videos, written content, websites, webpages, landing pages, CTAs, other content offers, social media posts, etc.), and use these assets to generate marketing-qualified leads.
- Write, execute, and optimize lead generation and nurturing campaigns through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media, and social media channels.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success and product teams to align on customer segmentation/personas, audience analysis, and key messaging.
- Coordinate webinars and events, including pre-event and follow-up communication
- Create programs targeting existing customers to drive renewals and upsell opportunities
- Own daily, weekly, monthly reporting, performance metrics and insights.
- Create and implement integrated marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives and strategies into successful tactics to drive lead generation and support the overall Brand positioning / strategy
- Design and execute demand generation programs and campaigns to engage and influence our target markets.
- Partner with our external agencies to manage budgets, optimize activity, and drive performance
- Establish closed-loop analytics with Product and Product Marketing Managers to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make strategy and performance recommendations for further improvement
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4-6 years' experience in building comprehensive inbound or content marketing programs
- Experience in online marketing with B2B SaaS / B2B technology products is preferred.
- Content marketing experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated success running marketing programs that combine email marketing, marketing automation, social media engagement, SEO, SEM, content creation and reporting
- Prior experience managing popular social media platforms - especially LinkedIn and Quora.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation (HubSpot/Marketo/Pardot) and blogging software (WordPress)
- Excellent communicator and creative