Manager - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Travel Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Views:316 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
RateGain - Associate Vice President - Product Management (9-12 yrs)
The Product Management personnel will be responsible for RateGain's product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other stakeholders in order to ensure that the financials goals of the product.
Outcome (Quantifiable Objective):
- You will lead and define product vision, direct product development and execution & ensure high return on investment (ROI) on your product.
- Take P&L responsibility and measure achievements in terms of success of the product.
- Understand the market, define and lead the product vision, the product line and the competition extremely well and operate with a strong basis of knowledge and confidence.
- You will translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish with complete ownership.
- Stay on top of market trends to determine the right product at the right time and take responsibility for devising and executing the winning plan without any excuses.
- Act as marketing counterparts to the engineering manager and manage the product team.
- Anticipate and identify product flaws and build real solutions. Takewritten positions on important issues like competitive silver bullets, tough architectural choices, tough product decisions, and markets to attack and yield.
- Define and design products that can be executed with a strong effort and not just focus on how many features that competitors are building.
- Have complete clarity on the differences among delivering value, matching competitive features, pricing and ubiquity.
- Deliver superior value to the marketplace during product planning and achieving market share and revenue goals during the go-to-market phase.
- Identify opportunities for analytics with the data at hand by working closely with key stakeholders, customers and the data science team.
- Write user stories and scenarios. Collaborate with the Product Managers, Development Managers, and Quality Assurance to maintain the product backlog.
- Participate in Sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings and provide feedback.
- Manage scope and define minimum viable product for assigned development concepts.
- Help the team to estimate development time for each scenario. Work closely with UI/UX teams to drive experience maps, concept storyboards, functional wireframes, and other user experiences.
Competencies (Technical & Soft Skills):
- To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver.
- Confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won't work.
- Should be able to articulate a platform and product vision and be capable of blending the needs from other product managers, data science team, different technical & business groups into a well-formed technical product & platform road map.
- Should be able to work closely with other internal and external product and technology experts.
- Should be a data citizen with the ability to analyze data and derive high level insights.
- 9 or more years of relevant professional experience in B2B Product Management.
- Experience to interact at all levels of management both within the organization and with the Customer Organization. Comfortable handling data and/or analytics.
- Have a working knowledge of Data Science (e.g.; forecasting, optimization), Big data, Data Management, and Enterprise software products.
- Experience in the travel technology domain would be an advantage