AVP - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Travel Technologies
Views:359 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
RateGain - Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition (6-9 yrs)
An ideal resource will be a part of the Talent Acquisition team at RateGain. As part of a global team of recruiters, Lead - Talent Acquisition specialist will support the continued development of innovative, creative and proactive recruitment strategies, hiring trends and recruiting processes for Technology and niche hiring within specified TAT. Being a head-hunting specialist, he/she will be responsible to proactively build the network and strong connection in the industry to create a pool of niche talent and a strong hiring pipeline for future needs.
Outcome (Quantifiable Objective )
1. Support, monitor the recruitment efforts in an efficient and time-bound manner by identifying world-class, diverse talent to drive our business results
2. Develop and implement key recruitment strategies for internal and external candidate identification
3. Responsible for closing Leadership and niche positions through headhunting efforts
4. Demonstrate focus and discipline in delivering talent needs and, also ensure process and delivery excellence.
Experience: 6-8 years of experience in talent acquisition for technology/sales hiring
Competencies (Technical & Soft Skills)
1. Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver solid and consistent results for the business and bring assignments to successful completion.
2. Strong business acumen as well as a demonstrated ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
3. Global perspective and sensitivity to international recruiting practices as well as culturally aware and able to operate effectively across multiple geographic boundaries
4. Strong written/verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and presentation abilities with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals both internal and external to the organization with proven ability to communicate to customers/clients in a clear, focused and concise manner
5. Effective in problem-solving crossing organizational and geographic lines, strong organizational savvy necessary to understand business needs and structure.
6. Attention to detail and be highly organized as well as be a natural relationship builder.