Manager - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Travel Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Views:209 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
RateGain - Associate Manager/Manager - Product Management - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI (5-7 yrs)
The Product Management personnel will be responsible for RateGain's product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other stakeholders in order to ensure that the financial goals of the product.
Outcome (Quantifiable Objective) :
- Be the product and take full Product responsibility and measure achievements in terms of the success of the product.
- You will lead and define the product vision, direct product development, and execution & ensure a high return on investment (ROI) on your product.
- Identify and define the target to be achieved and manage its delivery.
- Communicate crisply to the engineering team verbally and in writing. Gather information informally, but ensure giving directions formally.
- Understand the market, define and lead the product vision, the product line, and the competition extremely well.
- Keep track of competitors and have regular updates in Roadmap to accommodate the same.
- Define and design products that can be executed with a strong effort and not just focus on how many features that competitors are building
- You will translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish with complete ownership.
- Own Product Roadmap at various levels including 10x ideas
- Coordinate the product development for UI and other teams within engineering and DS team with data science components.
- Act as marketing counterparts to the engineering manager and manage the product team
- Anticipate and identify product flaws and build real solutions.
- Take written positions on important issues like competitive silver bullets, tough architectural choices, tough product decisions, and markets to attack and yield.
- Have complete clarity on the differences among delivering value, matching competitive features, pricing, and ubiquity.
- Deliver superior value to the marketplace during product planning and achieving market share and revenue goals during the go-to-market phase
- Identify opportunities for analytics with the data at hand by working closely with key stakeholders, customers, and the data science team.
- Participate in Sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings and provide feedback. - Manage scope and define the minimum viable product for assigned development concepts
- Help the team to estimate development time for each scenario. Work closely with UI/UX teams to drive experience maps, concept storyboards, functional wireframes, and other user experiences
- Support for Sales enablement for Product
- Post-development, work with the Account manager and client for ongoing issues as well as change requests.
- Coordinate transition of developed product from DevOps to TechOps team with a program manager.
Competencies (Technical & Soft Skills) :
- To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative, and reliable problem-solver.
- Confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won't work
- Should be able to articulate a platform and product vision and be capable of blending the needs from other product managers, data science teams, different technical & business groups into a well-formed technical product & platform road map.
- Should be able to work closely with other internal and external product and technology experts.
- Should be a data citizen with the ability to analyze data and derive high-level insights.
- Should have exceptionally good project management skills.
Qualification Summary :
- 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in Product Management and/or Consulting.
- Experience to interact at all levels of management both within the organization and with the Customer Organization.
- Comfortable handling data and/or analytics.
- Have a working knowledge of Data Science (e.g.; forecasting, optimization), Big data, Data Management, and Enterprise software products.
- Must be from a Tier 1 Institute