Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at RateGain Travel Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:647 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
RateGain - Associate Manager/Manager - Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Role : Associate Manager / Manager - Marketing
Purpose of the role :
- The right candidate will be a dynamic and accomplished individual who will be required to take complete ownership of Go-To-Market through multiple brand & marketing campaigns across 360 media mix, across AIDA stages for the business unit.
- She/ He will be expected to operate cross-functionally to create the value propositions, campaign propositions, and execution of the annual marketing plan.
- The person will be required to take complete ownership of Go-To-Market through multiple brand & marketing campaigns across 360 media mix, and AIDA stages for the business unit.
- Should have leadership skills & a sense of urgency to drive the marketing ecosystem since the marketing manager will be working with teams in digital marketing, content marketing, thought leadership, corporate brand team, and the varied agencies to execute the marketing agenda of this unit.
- By developing an in-depth understanding of the business unit & technology area, the manager will be expected to recommend key insights for communication and articulation as well as play the advisor for business heads on the strategy of the unit.
- The role requires the ability to work in extremely high-pressure situations and on time-bound projects. Must be able to work with virtual teams across the world and lead/motivate them to adopt brand strategies and be flexible to frequent business travel.
- The role will report to the global marketing lead for the business unit.
- Should have displayed success in driving ROI centric marketing programs.
- Should have a good understanding of the sales and marketing funnel, lead-nurture practices.
- The candidate should display entrepreneurial skills and instinct in undertaking high-level. strategic analysis and planning, together with the development of innovative value propositions for customers.
- Good understanding & appreciation of brand and marketing concepts. Willing to learn on-the-go.
- Good knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing practices.
- Good knowledge of analytical skills, excel.
- Strategic thought on concept creation, messaging, utilization of design principles, pitching, planning, analytical and quantitative aptitude.
- Creative thinking and wide exposure to good marketing references.
- Exposure to Startup is a plus.
- Leadership and stakeholder management.
- Relevant Bachelor's / Master's degree (MBA preferred)
- Should have 4-6 years of product marketing experience with a SaaS or technology company