Talent Acquisition at RateGain
Views:783 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
RateGain - Assistant Manager/Manager - HR Business Partner/Human Capital (2-7 yrs)
Title: Human Capital- AM
- Coach and develop line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working.
- Manage the employee lifecycle processes: Integration, Performance Management, Rewards etc.
- Respond to queries around HR policies, processes and ways of working.
- Successfully manage progress and track key HR Operations department milestones, deliverable and metrics.
- Diagnose and/or deliver change projects in line with the HR and business agenda.
- Support key annual HR Agendas.
- Build a work environment around RateGain's values and support employee engagement initiatives.
- Lead functional talent management /succession plan agenda for the function.
- Partner with capability Lead and functional managers to support capability building for the function.
- During the setup phase specially, support line managers in the function with team building activities.
- We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and skills.
- Supporting a business unit or function, delivering on the HR agenda within their remit and aligning to the strategy and its needs.
- Experience translating business objectives into HR solutions through appropriately setting direction, objectives, targets and metrics - delivering against demanding targets and meeting criteria of time, cost, quality and performance and providing the analysis and performance results of such solutions.
- A good understanding of various HR processes (Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent Management, Labour Law compliance etc.)
- Experience working with data to create insight and diagnose future talent risks and opportunities.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders within the business and in HR.