Senior Manager at Rashmi Group Of Companies
Views:549 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Rashmi Group - Head - Foundry Operations - Steel (18-22 yrs)
Head - Foundry Operation (Steel)
- Managing end-end plant foundry operations including production, quality, design, maintenance, and supply chain
- Driving necessary changes and improvements in business performance to deliver strategic goals
- Preparing all necessary actions to meet production and quality targets and creating the practical quality culture in our organizations.
- Budgeting, estimating, scheduling and monitoring projects. Managing risks, schedules, costs, and cross-functional teams
- Identify and propose Improvement plans at OPEX and CAPEX levels for capacity expansions and productivity improvement.
- Formulate actions to ensure performance against set performance KPIs, analyze reasons for gaps (if any) and take corrective actions.
- Continue developing our foundry conditions according to safety culture and company's safety standards.
- Ensure compliance to all statutory nature in the units as prescribed by Govt and regulatory authorities.
- Mechanical/Metallurgical engineers with 18+ years of experience
- Exp. in foundry processes in India or abroad is a must.
Rashmi Group is one of the fastest growing Business Conglomerates in the eastern region of India, pioneer in manufacturing of integrated Iron & Steel Products, Cement, Power and Ferro Alloys & Mining. Our annual turnover is in excess of 21000 Cr and we are a zero-debt company as on date.
You may visit our website for more details about Rashmi Group. http://www.rashmigroup.com
Rashmi Group offers a challenging working environment with attractive opportunities for further development. In addition, we can provide excellent compensation/benefits.
Our Group Companies:
- Rashmi Metaliks Ltd.
- Rashmi Cement Ltd.
- Reach Dredging Ltd.
- Reach Infocom Pvt Ltd.
- Rashmi Rare Earth Ltd.