Senior Manager at Rashmi Group Of Companies
Views:4037 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Rashmi Group - Executive Director (20-24 yrs)
We are looking out for a dynamic and experienced leader to join our company in the role of Executive Director. The Executive Director will work closely with the Promoter, serving as managing director of entire operations and as the main link between the different divisions of Dredging Business. The ideal candidate for this position has previous corporate management experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Partner with high-level officers, Government Bodies to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Work closely with the Management team to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
- Overall management for Profit & Loss of Dredging business
- Bachelors or Masters Degree In Engineering
- 20+ years of experience with at least 6-8 yrs is leadership role.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflict
About Our Organization :
Rashmi Group is one of the fastest growing Business Conglomerates in the eastern region of India, pioneer in manufacturing of integrated Iron & Steel Products, Cement, Power and Ferro Alloys & Mining.
Our Group Companies :
Rashmi Metaliks Ltd.
Rashmi Cement Ltd.
Reach Dredging Ltd.
Reach Infocom Pvt Ltd.
Rashmi Rare Earth Ltd.
This position will work closely with the Promoter, serving as managing director of entire operations and as the main link between the different divisions of Rashmi Group. The ideal candidate for this position has previous corporate management/ Government Sales experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.