Head - HR at Rare Carat
Views:647 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
RareCarat.com - Manager - Performance Marketing (5-10 yrs)
About us :
- Launched in 2016, Rare Carat has been featured in TechCrunch, NPR, USA Today, and CNBC - and most recently in the New York Post for selling a record-setting $2.5m diamond online.
- In just 6 years, the company has grown to be the #1 marketplace for diamonds in the United States and was called the "Secret to buying a diamond" by the New York Times.
- Rare Carat is run by Wharton and Harvard Business School grads. Advisors include TrueCar's founder, Blue Nile's ex-CEO, Wharton's Innovation Dean, and Richard Branson's Venture Capital head.
- This is your chance to join a $200m revenue rocketship
Why work with us?
- We're one of the rare consumer businesses bootstrapped to serious scale.
- Our culture is unique: we have a global, fully remote team of driven people across 4 continents. We have a bias for action, and a meritocracy where the best ideas always win
- We help customers with what is often the most expensive and confusing purchase of their life so far, their engagement ring. Marrying humans and technology to help our customers make the right decision is thrilling and rewarding
About the Role : Rare Carat is seeking a Senior Manager, Performance Marketing to join our Marketing team. In 2023, we focus on efficiently executing digital marketing initiatives to optimize and efficiently grow our business. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Senior Manager, Performance Marketing will play a pivotal role in advancing our digital marketing strategy and contribute to the company's success.
- Build and Lead the strategic scaling and optimization of Paid Search and Paid Social across Google, Bing, Meta, TikTok, and other paid channels.
- Monitor campaign performance and pacing to goals, perform recurrent and ad hoc analysis.
- Test campaign structure, creative, and data-driven campaign strategies to continuously improve and refine performance.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues including feed management and data tracking.
- Keep our ad campaigns and product catalogs up to date across Paid Search and Paid
- Social with the latest and greatest insight from ad platform partners and industry trends/insights.
- Drive performance improvements by conducting creative innovation, creative testing, landing page optimizations, targeting, and bid strategy optimization.
- Paid Search and Paid Social expert in the Direct-to-Consumer e-commerce space.
- 5 years of experience in data-driven, consumer-focused performance marketing.
- Experience managing and optimizing rapidly expanding e-commerce product catalogs, specifically via Google Performance Max and Meta Dynamic Ads.
- Experience in marketing high ticket, highly considered purchases is a plus.
- Startup and/or e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial mindset - hard-working, thorough, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and looking for ways to contribute to the team.
- Proven track record of setting and hitting key growth targets (CPA, CAC, ROI, etc.).
- Comfort conducting content, segmentation, and A/B testing to improve efficiency.
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools such as GA4, Looker Studio, etc.