Partner - Talent Acquisition at Rapyuta Robotics
Views:176 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Rapyuta Robotics - Offline & Comarketing Lead (3-5 yrs)
Rapyuta Robotics, backed by Goldman Sachs, is a robotics company with a mission of making robots more accessible. We are seeking talented and ambitious individuals with a can-do attitude to help revolutionize robotics. We build and operate the world's first cloud robotics platform. On top of this platform, we have built multiple exciting robotics products such as a Pick-Assist Autonomous Mobile Robot (PA-AMR) solution for warehouses. You will be part of a squad that operates with a mission of marketing our products and nurturing leads with a focus on the North American region.
- This position is part of the Acquisition Marketing team and is responsible for acquiring leads through offline events and co-marketing events
- This position will report to the Acquisition Marketing Manager.
Individual Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute co-marketing events such as Webinars, Virtual demo-days etc.
- Plan, organize, and attend at least one offline trade show per quarter in the US (such as MODEX, ProMat etc.)
- Coordinate with internal teams to create email campaigns, Social Media campaigns etc. for events
- Use CRM tools (especially Hubspot) to manage leads and to hand-off leads acquired from events to the CRM team.
- A bachelor's degree in sales and marketing or engineering or events management.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B event planning and participation (such as trade fairs, and webinars), or experience in B2B sales and marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English to drive international deals
- Organized, punctual, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- MBA in any specialization
- Ability to use CRM tools such as Hubspot
- Experience in 3PL, WMS, supply chain, system integration and the robotics automation industry
- Holder of US B1/B2 visa
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Global working environment
- You'll be working at one of the most advanced robotics companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.