HR Manager at Rapido
Views:2130 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Rapido - Company Secretary & Legal Manager (3-7 yrs)
JD - Company Secretary and Legal Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Person who will lead the Secretarial and Legal Compliance process for Company. This person will work very closely with CEO, COO, CFO/ VP Finance in ensuring the legal compliance with Companies Act, FEMA/ RBI, labour related laws, finalisation of legal agreements etc. This person will be responsible for the overall supervision and monitoring of legal compliance within the company by different functions. He will be playing advisory role to internal teams on legal aspects.
- Preparation of Notices, Agenda & Minutes for Board and Shareholders- Meetings
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers, Filings with ROC/RD/Other relevant authorities
- Handling Due diligence and legal aspect of raising funds from investors.
- Others tasks/compliances under Companies Act.
Legal and Compliance
- Compliance with all the applicable law like Motor vehicle acts, labor law, FEMA, FSSAI etc. and keeping track of overall compliance status.
- Drafting and Review of Agreements/Other Legal documents and Maintenance of signed agreements & keeping track of their validity.
- Liaison with statutory authorities, external consultants, lawyers etc.
- Handling of Litigation if required.
- Monthly report to management on status of compliances.
- Monitoring notices received from statutory authorities and other parties and ensuring appropriate action.
- Advising management and internal teams on applicable laws and amendments from time to time.
- LLB from top tier law college and CS (preferably rank holder or first attempt at all level).
- Experience of 3 - 7 years in top tier law firm or CS firms.
- Should have participated in Due Diligence / fund raising for companies.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resource and tight timelines.
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management is essential skill for this role.