HR at Rapid Canvas India Private Limited
Views:935 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
RapidCanvas - Account Executive - SaaS Sales (5-10 yrs)
Hey, Sales Mavericks! Are you tired of the same old sales grind? Want to be part of a team that's hacking the future of data science? If you're all about closing deals, breaking rules, and making an impact, you're our kind of people. Keep scrolling.
We are hiring across countries, both in India and overseas particularly Dubai, Phillipines, Indonesia Malaysia.
Who are we?
RapidCanvas a disruptive early-stage startup democratizing data science with augmented intelligence. Our singular goal is to be the Data Science platform that delivers the fastest enterprise AI outcomes from data to AI apps possible for technical or business users alike.
Why join the team?
Experienced founding team funded by top tier VC: The founders and team at RapidCanvas come with rich experience in the world's leading tech companies and building successful products in the past. Our leadership team brings in the expertise in building machine learning platforms across large data companies. The founding team's prior experience includes: being part of startups that went IPO, leading teams that built scaled platforms at PayPal and Google, and co-founding Simility, a startup backed by top-tier VCs with a successful exit. We are funded by Accel Partners.
Disruptive technology: Our singular goal is to be the Data Science platform that delivers fastest enterprise AI outcomes from data to AI apps possible. We accomplish this rapid time to value by three mechanisms. First, jumpstarting AI projects with our ever-growing library of building blocks (currently @ 40+ turnkey solutions, 200+ data and modeling templates, 150+ connectors to third-party databases and apps). Second, by being the canvas that lets business users, technical users, and our network of global experts collaborate, explore ideas and build together. Third, by providing a combination of full cycle auto-ML to auto-configure AI apps with AI co-pilot to add auto-generated custom code.
Global remote-first team: Our team members are spread across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We hire the best talent for the job wherever they are located. We enjoy the benefits and the camaraderie of working together despite being in different locations. We build, learn, and grow together, and are inspired by our unified belief in the power of human intelligence, augmented by data
Who are we looking for?
An experienced Account Executive who will be responsible for the entire sales lifecycle. The right candidate will be measured by success in achieving all sales targets both for bookings and new logo acquisition. Must have the ability to package innovative offerings and the passion to identify and convert opportunities while acting as a trusted advisor for our customer's best interests.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and execute sales plans. Achieve sales quota both for bookings and new logo acquisition.
- Good articulation of competitive positioning, research and identifying customer prospects and targets.
- Manage all steps in the sales process including qualification, demos, proposals, securing required contract paperwork, and to drive ongoing success and adoption.
- Be proficient with knowledge and understanding across all of RapidCanvas platform and solutions
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions
- Exceptional ability to create and foster relationships across enterprise C-suite executives
- Negotiate and build consensus among the buying team
- Build and nurture customer relationships by connecting customer problems and RapidCanvas solutions thus articulating value
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience at a SAAS based software/technology company
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning domain is a big plus.
- Strong track record of quota achievement in a high-velocity selling environment
- Prior experience at an early-stage start-up or ability to build sales at a company going from $1MM to $5MM ARR with no full support ecosystem in place like demand generation team, Business Development Rep's, Sales Engineers, etc.
- Great at prospecting, building pipelines, and growing a base of new opportunities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and networking aptitude; experience working with CXOs or senior stakeholders
- Deal sizes are $30K-$200K, requiring department-head level selling to VP, Director, Sr. Director profiles at large enterprises or C-level execs at smaller enterprises.
- The sales cycle can be 2-9 months selling to varied buyer personas - both technical and business users.
- Ability to sell end-to-end analytics, data science, or machine learning platforms to technical and/or business users
- Selling experience in multiple verticals - Financial Services, Manufacturing, Energy, Retail, Technology, and Services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.