Senior HR Manager at Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd
Views:462 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Raphe mPhibr - Manager - Human Resource (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for an HR Manager to join our Human Resource team. The success of our company is based on finding the best people and putting them together to work on fun and exciting work that they do. Someone who is a people person and can contribute to bringing innovation in the team will be a perfect fit.
Sounds interesting? Come, join us on this incredible journey to create world-class employee experience!
Don't just dream about what's Next build it!
As an HR Manager, you will:
- Source candidates using databases, social media, etc.
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Generate the offer, appointment, and confirmation letters
- Coordinate for the new joiners On-boarding
- Assist in employee engagement activities
- To deliver and report on the annual employee engagement survey to ensure feedback from employees is collated and interpreted correctly to help improve employee engagement.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide insight and recommendations on HR initiatives that can be leveraged to strengthen business results e.g., leadership/development programs.
Qualification and Experience:
- Typically, 3-6 years of experience in the recruitment or HR generalist role.
- Bachelor or master's degree in human resource
You must have :
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good knowledge of various job portals
- Confident and pleasant personality Knowledge of HR systems and databases Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
Industry Type : Aviation
Functional Area: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: HR Operations
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization