RAMA Group - Presales Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics 365 (4-8 yrs)
Company Details - RAMA Corporate & IT Solutions LLP
RAMA is a boutique consulting firm having expertise in the field of Risk & Business Advisory, Indirect Taxes, ERP Implementations, Management Assurance and Corporate Finance across varied industries for reputed corporates within India, US and UAE.
RAMA's IT arm (RAMA Corporate & IT Solutions LLP) is a Microsoft Certified Partner for implementing Services with expertise in managing Microsoft Dynamics products like AX, Navision, D365 and CRM. Also, partners with Eresource ERP, Kockpit BI (Business Intelligence) Tool, Dynamics Mobile, SAB Infotech and IRIS for GST filings. RAMA's ERP services has an edge of sound understanding of business processes, controls, procedures, finance & compliances teamed with product specific functional and technical expertise. RAMA's ERP services are aimed to assist businesses to achieve exponential growth through a combination of strategic consulting initiatives via our business and technology acumen.
Webpage: www.rama.co.in | www.ramaerp.in
- Manage the presales opportunities for the Microsoft Dynamics ERP Practice.
- End-to-end coordination amongst sales, functional and technical teams.
- Scope of work composition, Project estimation, Proposal drafting, and finalization.
- Should be able to articulate clients' questions, Fit/Gap Analysis, and understanding of clients' needs.
- Demonstration of Standard ERP features and/or POCs as per the scope of work discussed with the client
- Knowledge gathering, and research into new features and functionalities in the ERP arena.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Graduate / Post-graduate in Marketing.
- 2-4 years of work experience in solution sales/pre-sales.
- Preferably a Microsoft Certified Professional OR at least 1 year of experience in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communication skills, Presentation, Writing, and collaboration skills.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics product knowledge (Desirable): Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Nav/BC, AX/F&O & Microsoft Power Platform.
- Must be a good team player and take the initiative to build POCs and a knowledge base of new features and functionalities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.