CEO at Rakaka Food Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:309 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Rakaka Food Technology - Cofounder - Business Development/Marketing (7-10 yrs)
Type of employment: Full -Time (Co-founder)
Salary: Based on Candidature
Other compensations: Stocks, Bonus
The CMO or the Head Product Marketing plays a leadership and supervisory role of the entire product marketing department - directly overseeing all functions of pricing, channel management and marketing strategy.
1. Digital Marketing with Social Media Marketing, SEO and SEM.
2. Develop marketing campaigns in both Social Media Platform and Channel Marketing.
3. Strategy Development for the Marketing using competitive differentiation, product positioning, product messaging, and articulating go-to market strategies
4. Collaborate with other departmental heads in the performance of his functions for effective relationships with cross-functional in order to drive commercially effective, timely, and on-time product strategies, product budgets, and product launches
5. Establishing strong connect with customers using direct contact with the consumers
6. Understand their trends and behaviors using Data Analytics to ensure that market needs .
7. Drive the business- product initiatives.
Required qualification: a MBA from a premier institute, with an Engineering Background(preferred).
Experience : 7-10 years of work experience with retail or F&B retail business and/or renowned/international FMCG will be a plus
1. Enjoys working hard and looks for challenges;
2. Able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available; Not afraid to take charge of a situation;
3. Can overcome resistance to leadership and take unpopular stands when necessary
1. Ability to think strategically (in line with the Brand value)
2. Anticipate future consequences and trends and incorporate them into the organizational plan
3. Capacity Building: Ability to effectively build organization and staff capacity, developing a workforce of better than industry standards and the processes that ensure the organization runs smoothly