Assistant Manager - HR at Rajiv Plastic Industries
Views:878 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Rajiv Plastics - National Sales Head (10-15 yrs)
The concerned person will be responsible for Sales, Marketing & Business Development Pan India in Masterbatches & compounds.
ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB - expected output, field of activity:
- Preparation of business plan, coordinating, following up and reviewing the implementation of the sales and marketing plan.
- Together with the sales teams defining the Rajiv Plastics strategy and translating it into a definite sales strategy and objectives, in order to set the direction that the sales business will take.
- Contacting and informing existing customers and new prospects, in order to keep the market up to date about the Rajiv Plastics product portfolio.
- Expanding the Rajiv Plastics customer base in the regions, to contribute to the revenue by appointment & training of new distributors.
- Identifying and actively search for new prospects, analyzing sales potential and work out sales activities.
- Evaluating existing markets, market sizes, trends and prices and collating information to develop market and to identify potential markets.
- Competition analysis and strategies to counter competition.
- Credit management, monitoring & collection of accounts receivables.
QUANTITATIVE ASPECTS :
Responsible for pan India sales revenue.
These figures are worked out - together with the executive team, Dealer & distributors - as part of the annual business plan. Quarterly the achievements and progress of plan realization will be discussed with the executive team.
MIS, data analysis and follow up actions to improve the business performance.
Knowledge of SCM like Purchase, Warehouse management, coordinating with transport & couriers to provide timely services to customers.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Candidate must be a highly motivated sales professional with an outstanding proven record of success in the selling environment, with a strong empathy for people and exceptional leadership skills. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the Business at the centre of everything you do.
- Techno Commercial Experience in Marketing / Business Development into polymer & master batch Industry.
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the right type of business at the highest levels.
- A proven track record in delivering against personal and team sales revenue objectives.
- An ability to represent the company at the highest level to clients and agencies.
- Experience of product development and contributing to pricing policy discussions.
- Ability to manage prospective client expectations and keep promises.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.