Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Rajhans Desai Jain Group
Views:619 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Rajhans Desai Jain Group - Chief Executive Officer - Real Estate Vertical (20-30 yrs)
- Responsible for Project and Engineering aspects of Real Estate vertical.
- Work closely with the MD to establish product and business vision and clarity
- Building and leading a capable team as business expands and provide vision and leadership that attracts followers.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives and direct the organization's operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company's plans and programs.
- Assess business opportunity, evaluate and acquire redevelopment projects for investment.
- Government relations and public policy, liaison and approvals for projects at all stages
- Oversee Construction and Execution of all Real Estate projects and engineering, targets, Delivery, Quality, Cost
- Corporate stakeholder relations. Managing input from, and reporting to the board.
- Developing new and existing partnerships with professional associations to achieve common objectives.
- Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long-range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Public relations including evangelizing technology entrepreneurship through public speaking, digital media, and representing the start-up sector
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics
Qualification : B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering
Work Experience: Minimum of 20 to 25 years experience in Real Estate Sector
Required KSA :
- Strong visionary
- Political awareness, professional expertise, financial orientation, self-starting initiative, cross cultural awareness, organization astuteness and team spirit.
- Ability to select, develop and motivate necessary management talent to maintain the company's overall objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.