Recruiter at Raintree Family Office
Views:178 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Raintree Family Office - Manager - Marketing (8-10 yrs)
About Elephant in the Room Consulting :
Elephant in the Room Consulting (EITHR) is an early-stage mental health start-up that aims to build mental health awareness and education in corporate workforces and engage with organizations to promote workforce wellbeing.
Position : Marketing Manager
Reports To : Head of Corporate Communications & Marketing, Raintree Family Office
Based at : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Duration of engagement : Permanent Position
- We are looking for a Marketing Manager to play a critical role in leading the external communications and pre-sales business development activities of EITHR Consulting.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for maintaining the brand positioning, working closely with the branding agency to create all brand assets, engaging stakeholders, building audiences, and effectively communicating EITHR Foundation's value proposition and work to meet strategic and operational objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Creating, maintaining, and querying database for presales process
- Prospecting new clients, setting up presales meetings and first round of sales calls with target clients.
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective customers
- Helping the sales team to reach targets.
- Liaising with the product team to gain an in-depth knowledge that you can relate to customers - and to let them in on user behaviour and/or any potential changes clients would like.
- Conducting research into the industry - including competitor research
- Potentially considering new markets or clients to contact, based on your knowledge of both the products/services and their users.
AGENCY MANAGEMENT :
- Work with agencies to create the following marketing & communications assets.
BRAND ASSET CREATION AND MANAGEMENT :
- Work with our digital agency to lead the development of core communications assets for the EITHR with a strong focus on the employer and employee proposition for mental health at the workplace.
- The product offering includes suite of products and services for mental health in the workplace along with a range of customised solutions for companies to achieve their goals for employee's wellbeing.
- Design and develop all key print collaterals such as Program Brochures, Posters, Leaflets, Manuals, Newsletters, Magazine, etc.
- Identify, conceptualise and develop all Audio-visual content for websites, social media, training programs, etc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS :
- Formulate and implement in a time-bound manner the PR, brand, and communication action plan (external and internal)
- Curate articles and blogs, in liaison with management; develop a blog-article story idea/ topic pipeline
- Work closely with the media to enhance EITHR profile through the delivery of key messages
- Network and work closely with the media, event planning organisations, and other relevant institutions, for planning and maximizing the visibility of Raintree Group
SOCIAL MEDIA :
- Devise social media and digital marketing content for the website and social platforms, including blog posts, articles, infographics, reports, and multimedia content
- Ensure maintaining of above content and updating of website and messages on different social media platforms in a visually appealing format
EVENT MANAGEMENT :
- Design, develop, and ensure optimum quality of all small and large-scale events, including branding, website, messaging, talking points, PowerPoint slides, and print materials
Candidate Profile :
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of progressively responsible and relevant professional work experience in corporate communication, PR, print, broadcast, and/or news media with a proven track record in designing and executing brand building and multi-stakeholder marketing/PR campaigns.
- Understanding about the role of communication in the mental health space and prior experience or an avid interest in mental health and psychology is an added plus
Skills and Competencies :
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Digital Media content generation, schedulers, and tools of amplification.
- Ability to brainstorm creative growth strategies for digital and social media outreach, along with an in-depth understanding of web best practices and standards
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal direct supervision while being a committed team player.
- Ability to manage end to end communications projects within a set timeframe
- Commitment and passion for social causes
- Strong Computer Skills
Elephant in the Room Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, caste, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. Women, candidates from marginalised communities and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.