DGM - TA at Rainbow Hospitals
Views:844 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Rainbow Hospitals - Legal Associate (1-4 yrs)
- Legal associate will support the Group Head Legal with various tasks, including drafting and reviewing diverse documents and agreements, legal research and compliance advisory (both sectoral i.e. pertaining to the healthcare industry and sector-agnostic such as company law, contracts, employment law, POSH, data privacy etc.), acting as a liaison between Company personnel and external counsel (litigation and corporate work), assisting with court proceedings and organizing and maintaining files.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes in pursuance of the summary above
- Work with internal stakeholders to refine/ implement company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Draft and review legal documents including agreements, policies, court pleadings, etc.
- Research regulations and laws and keep the Organisation informed of any prospective changes in law and its impact on conducting business/ operations
- Communicate with external parties and Compnay personnel to schedule meetings, interviews, and interactions
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems