HR at Rain Industries Limited
Views:229 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Rain Carbon - Senior Manager - Global Internal Audit - CA (7-10 yrs)
RAIN is seeking a Senior Manager, Global Internal Audit to join its Global Internal Audit Department. The ideal candidate has to understand the Internal Audit Strategy of RAIN GROUP, support to ensure that all audit programs are implemented in line with the strategy.
In this role, you will Supervise audit engagements and execute audit programs as per the plan. Provide leadership support and guidance to Internal Audit team members towards successful execution of the same, co-ordinate and engage audit clients / business units on meetings and fieldwork, achieve alignment on audit observations and finalize action plans.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Develop Standard Audit Programs, testing templates for all auditable activities in line with established auditing practices, ensure implementation of the same, periodically monitor and revise as required.
- Record, review and ensure documentation of all forms of audit work papers, as per RAIN GROUP's established procedures and Audit Quality Assurance standards.
- To provide consultative support to business units on ERM Framework implementation and Control Self Assessments, review the programs for adequacy of coverage and provide recommendations, as necessary.
- Continuously enhance control awareness of the units through appropriate implementation of GRC and Business Process Controls training programs, including development of the same, if necessary, and monitor efficacy.
- To support business towards implementation of established Ethics and Compliance programs to identify and report unusual events / business irregularities and control violations. Perform Forensic Audits / Fraud Investigations, as and when needed, report results and recommend corrective actions.
- To provide independent guidance to business units regarding compliance requirements and best business practices on Internal Controls, ERM and Audit areas
- Compliance of Occupational Health & Safety expectations, Standards of Business Conduct, Ethics and Compliance programs and other directives issued by the GROUP from time to time.
- Scope Data for Measurement: % and timely completion of engagements per plan, % Adherence to Travel and Expense Budgets, client feedback / survey results, quality and magnitude of improvements recommended.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7-10 years of Internal Audit Experience post Charted Accountant qualification
- Team Management Experience
- Exposure to Manufacturing / Process industry preferred
- Forensic Reviews / Fraud Investigations experience (Preferred)
- Exposure / Hands on experience on SAP and highly skilled in MS Office package
- Tech savvy, good understanding of Database Systems and ability to employ technology effectively.
Skills must for the Job - Should have experience in process audits & risk assessments
- Execute cross-training and succession planning.
- Establish annual goals and objectives for team.
- Sustain a high performing environment.
- Communicate individual and team performance expectations with regular progress review.
- Candidate must be a people leader with a positive attitude and creativity.
Preferred Qualifications :
Qualified Chartered Accountant (or)
Cost & Management Accountant, with relevant Internal Audit experience (and/or)
Certified Internal Auditor (and/or) Certified Fraud Examiner (Preferred /Optional)
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
About the Company:
Headquartered in India, RAIN Industries is a multinational, Fortune India 150 manufacturing company, and we are among the top 10 publicly listed companies in Hyderabad. We are a leading vertically integrated producer of carbon, cement, and advanced materials with manufacturing facilities in eight countries across three continents
RAIN's subsidiary companies, Rain Carbon Inc. and Rain Cements Limited, are industry leaders in their respective sectors. We are always looking for talented people to join our global organization who bring both a deep passion for their work and a constant commitment to professional excellence
RAIN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability