Rain Carbon - Consultant - Hazardous Substance Management (3-5 yrs)
Consultant - Hazardous Substance Management
RAIN is seeking a Consultant - Hazardous Substance Management to join its Global Legal, Regulatory Affairs Department.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for comprehensive preparation of the legal documentation requirements for information on hazards and the safe handling of RCI products, incl. the group wide safety data sheets (SDS).
- In this role, you will be advising plant operators and other departments on issues in the field of hazardous substance management relating to the respective business objectives and tasks.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in the implementation of chemicals legislation (EU and international)
- Specialist knowledge of the RCI product portfolio and its downstream use
- Supporting the Director Global HSM in conceptual planning for the worldwide implementation of the regulatory requirements with regard to information on hazards and safe handling of RCI products
- Supporting the implementation of a centralized approach ("global hub") for the group wide management of SDS preparation and updating, incl. downstream information as required
- Supporting the global review of hazardous substance classifications of substances and mixtures, - for raw materials and product-, taking into account (new) results from scientific studies
- Review of existing dangerous goods classifications for all national and international modes of transport, including internal and external resources. This includes the coordination with other departments, e.g. production, sales, SHE, Logistics, QM, IT
- Supporting the provision of data for the implementation of the Hazardous Substances Register, including for the central hazardous substances register for the Castrop-Rauxel site (GefStoffV)
- Supporting the organization and provision of chemical legal information according to the "need-to-know" principle.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience
- Expertise in MS Office, DR Software, SAP EH&S/PS&S
- Business fluent written and spoken English
- University Degree in Chemical/Technical field, ideally with 3 to 5 years of professional experience
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
About the Company:
Headquartered in India, RAIN Industries Limited is a multinational, Fortune India 134 manufacturing company. We are among the top 4 publicly listed companies in Hyderabad. We are a leading vertically integrated producer of carbon, cement, and advanced materials with 15 manufacturing facilities in eight countries across three continents. We have production capacity of 2.4 million tons of calcined petroleum coke, 4.0 million tons of cement and 1.5 million tons of tar distillation. We have over 2400 professions
We are headquartered in Hyderabad, India, RAIN's subsidiary companies, Rain Carbon Inc. and Rain Cements Limited, are industry leaders in their respective sectors.
RAIN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability
If this position interests you or if you have any queries about the role or our organization, please write to Raghavendra at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.