Radius Global Solutions - Speech Analyst - Analytics (3-5 yrs)
Essential Job Responsibilities/Qualifications:
- This role is perfect for a rising-star do-what-it-takes highly disciplined self-starter with solid collaboration & communication skills who thrives on data, language, and technology.
- The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical skills, root-cause analysis, and attention to detail. Day-to-day responsibilities include requirements gathering, definition and documentation and identification and creation of words and phrases that are used to drive business value utilizing the speech analytics solution.
- Construct searches and reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded conversations from a call center environment
- Make recommendations and define data strategies that solve critical business problems - Own on-time accurate quality delivery of analysis and reports/visualization in tight alignment with specified analytical objectives and/or ROI utilizing best practice speech analytics methodologies
- Package and deliver key findings and briefings
- Collaborate & communicate effectively with internal Program Manager, as well as business sponsor executives and stakeholders
- Contribute to business value knowledge-base and accurate support hand-offs -
- Individual must be a confident team player who can work well with others, mentor new team members and provide constructive feedback
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is a must Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are required for daily interaction with data consumers
- The ideal candidate will thrive on change and possess an inquisitive mind.
Education / Certification / Special Skills:
- Business Analytics and/or Business Analysis background desired (1-3 years total professional experience)
- Experience in preparing written project status reports and executive briefings
- Experience in speech analytics software is must
- Advance skills in Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Minimum 2 Years prior work experience in Quality Assurance