HRBP at RadioBigFm
Views:2716 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Radio Big FM - Sales Accounts Manager (2-7 yrs)
Position Title : Sales Account Manager
Department : Sales
Reports to : Group Head/Sales Manager/Station Head
Duties & Responsibilities :
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Sell advertising solutions for Radio to potential customers.
- Prospect and sell new advertising to the station.
- Learn and understand all the media businesses and the industry.
- Prepare presentations and present to customers and potential customers.
- Efficient and organized time manager.
- Provide a high level of customer service to various agency and retail customers.
- Create effective promotions.
- Integrate between departments within the organization.
- Take initiative towards solving problems and recommending creative advertising solutions.
- Requisite Call Ratios & Pitches.
- Managing and updating accurate WRM latest by end of week for the subsequent week.
- Follow etiquette, Smart Grooming and Discipline as per Corporate Guidelines.
- Ensure Proper Documentation and Collection with timely reminders to the clients for the collection process.
- Overcome efficacy issues for product verticals.
- Following the parameters as outlined in Sales Process. CRM /BUD/Missed Clients/Hot Leads.
- Pipeline for the subsequent month by the first week.
- Ensure that all updated Spikes/IP / Specials are part of Sales Kit at all times.
- Engaging and Managing Multi Point contacts on mapped clients and updating in CRM.
Required Qualifications and Skills :
- MBA or a Post Graduate Professional with 2-4s years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills, confident, enthusiastic, attention to detail, creative.
- Result Oriented and Capacity to operate in a growth environment that is increasingly competitive.
- Set the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Comfortable with change Potential Career Opportunities.
- Senior Sales Account Manager/Key Account Manager.