Radar108 - Manager - Social Media Campaign Manager (4-5 yrs)
Role: Social Media and Campaign Manager
Good to have:
- Ideally 4-5 years of experience in Social Media with advertising agencies.
- As a campaign manager you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills
- Expert knowledge of social media campaign management and other social media tools for monitoring the campaigns
- Experience in successfully managing a brand's entire social media presence
- Track record of creating innovative social media campaigns
- Strong understanding of the impact of content marketing, buyer journeys
- Experience in creating content for email campaigns, newsletters, and other channels such as digital ads
- Preferred Bachelors or master's degree in media, communications, digital marketing, not required
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Work within a budgets to optimize and deliver higher ROI's
- Ensuring campaign's brand guidelines / identity is adhered across campaigns
- Monitor and build regular reports of campaigns, including web analysis (Google Analytics) and evaluation of campaign KPIs
- Analyze data collected and apply key success metrics across new campaigns
- Conduct research on social trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy and campaign to align with our company's goals and objectives
- Building product Social Media roadmaps for short and long term
- Publish and share engaging content daily and generate original content - video, text, photos, infographics, news etc.
- Monitor SEO and web traffics metrics
- Collaborate with other teams and work with the marketing manager to ensure brand consistency
- Read view perspectives and communicate with followers, and respond to the comments and customer reviews in a timely manner.
- Oversee social media accounts' design such as LinkedIn covers, profile building, blogs and news.