Radar108 - Manager - Digital Marketing (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Digital Marketing
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager for our client, a fast growing tea beverage chain in India.
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment.
- Continuously provide feedback on competitor activities and counter measures
- Manage performance campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube & LinkedIn
- Drive creative communication and development in order to drive better conversion
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Develop direction for Content requirements to enable achievement of set targets and goals
Work experience: Min. 6 years
- Must have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics etc.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Highly prefer someone with experience in FMCG or QSR (Quick Service Restaurants) space.