Radar108 - Finance Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Job description :
- Preparation of Revenue, profit and loss statement working along with commentaries of variances compared to actuals, previous years, budgeted numbers and updating data in maximus at consolidated level and branch wise.
- Preparing other MIS files related to revenue details like revenue by type etc.
- Completing Quarterly reports and assisted in completion of other MIS files as required.
- To meet the deadlines of all the reports and as defined in the reporting calendar.
- Preparing weekly reports for Client job tracker and later uploading in smartsheet.
- Preparing weekly report for Clients on their outstanding PO, payments, and detailed description of the current jobs.
- Weekly reports preparation for all the client status as per our books later mailing them the same for the discussion and update.
- Assisting preparation of General Ledger schedules and others as required for Audit purpose.
- Preparing estimates for clients and verifying if the client approval is attached along with vendor estimate
- Billing after the signed estimate/PO is received from the client.
- Preparing data and passing journal entry while closing of book of accounts on monthly basis.
- Follow up on the outstanding, billed, and unbilled data and discussion on the same with the team or the client as and when required
- Opening vendor codes in the system after receiving documents from vendors along with internal signatures and mail approval
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Display excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Display good planning and organizing ability
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Deadline driven individuals who contribute to the success of the team
- Able to cope with stressful situations
- Able to deal with different individuals at all levels in the organization
- Take own initiative and have a solutions-orientated approach
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy and quality
- Proactive approach with the ability to think ahead in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to understand underlying business drivers and provide actionable insights based on your analysis.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- General Qualification in Finance / Commerce
- Comprehensive experience in a similar position in a related environment