racetrack.ai - Senior Manager - Business Strategy - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-8 yrs)
The Senior Strategy Manager oversees the activities of strategy management and is responsible for the effective creation and communication of a clear strategic vision for the business. She/he defines focused tactical and strategic agendas that enhance the business and works closely with the business's executive leadership at all fronts of the business with a clear emphasis on key strategic initiatives for the business. The Senior Strategy Manager is passionate, results-driven, and focused on consistent business growth and development. He/ She handle complex issues and gains insight into the strategic issues that are at the forefront of the executive leadership to-do-list.
About racetrack.ai :-
racetrack.ai is a team of experts which is creating disruption in the market by its Interactive next-generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) Driven Products. The ideal candidate for our team is a thinker and a doer: someone who loves sophisticated algorithms and mathematical precision, but at the same time enjoys implementing Scalable systems, and is motivated by the prospect of spectacular business returns.
1. Formulate business's long-term strategic plans focusing on business model optimization and customer satisfaction
2. Strategic planning- lead the strategic sourcing process (conceptualizing and executing) for the business, inclusive of identifying needs, conducting pre-project planning, defining projects, collecting internal and external data, performing strategic analyses, identifying opportunities, and developing implementation plans.
3. Market scoping, turning information into insight by linking trends in the data to - in-market - phenomena
4. Evaluate merger and acquisition opportunities
5. Development of robust strategies that relate to some of the primary objectives of the business
6. Design go-to-market strategy (GTM strategy)that will produce key benefits by bringing value to specific target segments
7. Identify potential markets/ clients
8. Develop business plans for new corporate ventures & incubate them
9. Analyses and recommends in relation to matters such as emerging industry trends, competitive dynamics, expansion opportunities, and business performance enhancement
10. Pro-active in forecasting future opportunities/ developments in product or technology. Conduct market analysis to provide information about activities of competitors
11. Anticipate risk scenarios, develop suitable risk management strategies, and establish mitigation measures in the event that such scenarios could occur
12. Facilitate the analysis/measurement of the business's performance against overall goals, objectives, targets, and budgets
13. Evaluate new business initiatives and opportunities by bringing together outside-in customer and market view with inside-out understanding of capabilities and what it takes to win
14. In charge of developing and implementing effective solutions to business problems
15. Conduct research and use trends and metrics to improve the product or service
16. Develop practical solutions and propose alternative options to everyday business obstacles
17. Work across functions (Operations, Process Design, Product, Training, HR, Technology etc.) to align on the project charter & lead the end to end deployment
1. Experience: 5-8 years of relevant post-MBA experience in management consulting or corporate strategy roles
2. Education: MBA from IIM A/B/C/L, XIM or ISB
3. Grip on technical understanding/scoping
4. Exceptional problem solving and analytic skills to deal with different challenging circumstances
5. Ability to structure ambiguous problems, analyze complex processes, synthesize data and results, and drive toward insight and solution
6. Outstanding communication skills for facilitating clear lines of communication with business leadership, management, and stakeholders
What more :-
- You will work with Smart colleagues who will challenge you to expand your horizon.
- An open culture where diverse opinions are encouraged.
- Meals on us & Loads of Fun activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.