racetrack.ai - Senior Manager - Brand/Marketing Communication - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for Sr. Brand Manager with 5-8 years of experience in Brand Management/ Marketing Communication who can fulfil the following criteria.
About racetrack.ai :
racetrack.ai is a team of experts which is creating disruption in the market by its Interactive next-generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) Driven Products. The ideal candidate for our team is a thinker and a doer: someone who loves sophisticated algorithms and mathematical precision, but at the same time enjoys implementing Scalable systems, and is motivated by the prospect of spectacular business returns.
1. 5-8 years of experience in Marketing
2. Preference will be given to candidates with Clear understanding and proven experience in Digital marketing
3. Creative agency and Media agency Management
4. Excellent understanding of the full Marketing Mix, Marketing Strategies and Marketing Communication Vehicles
5. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
6. Education- MBA from premier B-School (IIMs, ISB, XLRI)
7. Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
1. Responsible for end-to-end process, starting from Conceptualization/ Strategy, Planning till the execution
2. Planning marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization and display advertising
3. Responsible for ATL & BTL Advertising
4. Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
5. Analysing how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
6. Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
7. Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors- activities to identify opportunities and key issues
8. Should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
9. Measure, forecast and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
10. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
11. Utilize Google Analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
12. Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
13. Evaluate emerging technologies
14. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
15. Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
What more :
- You will work with Smart colleagues who will challenge you to expand your horizon.
- An open culture where diverse opinions are encouraged.
- Meals on us & Loads of Fun activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.