Manager - People Operations at Racetrack.ai
Views:6516 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Racetrack - Sales Enablement Manager - Sales Support (7-12 yrs)
About Racetrack: Racetrack is India's first AI Innovation company and our innovative AI products helps organisations to maximize productivity & transform their business seamlessly to fuel expansion. We have already proven our strengths in some of the major verticals - Real Estate, BFSI, Hospitality, Healthcare, etc. We are now in our important juncture of our growth journey where we are making major investments in Technology, People and processes focused on few geographies.
Salary: Competitive Salary and excellent company benefits
We are looking for Sales Enablement Practitioner based out of our Bangalore headquarters. As an experienced Sales Enablement Practitioner, you will be a core team member of our Sales Enablement team and will be responsible for supporting field sales and Inside sales team on a dedicated basis throughout the deal origination, proposal creation, pitch decks, messaging, creating sales process frameworks, running sales processes and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
We at Racetrack believe that all our employees are brand ambassadors for us in the market and as part of this thought process, the Sales and Inside Sales team who interact with the customers everyday needs to be equipped continuously with the best use cases, market trends, etc. to demonstrate though leadership in the domain they are selling into.
Racetrack enables its Sales and Inside Sales team with all the necessary messaging, pitches, etc which starts with a continuous process of training. Sales enablement team is expected to carry this responsibility (in addition to other activities).
Improve Sales performance through the following -
- Create Sales training framework which includes immersion training, sales boot camp and continuous training on various AI use cases in the Industry vertical each sales individual is aligned to
- Continuous Training of Sales and Inside Sales team to equip them on various market trends, competitive intelligence, etc. on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure all Sales and Inside Sales team go through basic, advanced and master level of certification - certified by Solution Consultants, Product Teams, etc
Deal management processes (Sales processes) -
- Create Sales process framework right from the start by defining various stages of a Sales deal from Opportunity Qualification, Opportunity Approvals, Solution Approval and Deal Approval
- Ensure complete transparency and a 360 degree view of each and every deal which the organization is going after
- Create Win-Loss Analysis reports on an ongoing basis for the deals in a quarter
Support sales team -
- Work with Sales team before and during the sales cycle develop, business stories and concepts that guide our customers in their buying decision and adopting Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution across their businesses
- Create the right storyline for client meetings, proposal creation, presentation decks, etc
- Connect and collaborate with multiple teams for demos and other logistic requirements
- Work with Sales to define and execute a winning strategy for Enterprise Customers
- Ensure a deep understanding of customer experience business challenges and transformation and share this with Sales team members
- Be a leader by example, a team player by nature, often being the first to make a step forward
Knowledge Management Ownership:
- As an owner of knowledge management portal contribute significantly in building a world class knowledge base which can be leveraged and used in multiple similar deals
- Communicate and interact with Branding team to improve upon the existing and new Presentations and other reusable documents.
- Create artifacts, update knowledge management portal with all latest presentation used in deals and manage knowledge base on an ongoing basis
Presentations Decks: collaborate with Technical Solutions Consulting team to create innovative solution decks which can be readily used in multiple verticals.
Market Intelligence: The Sales Enablement team will keep track of the various AI use cases arising out of multiple Sales opportunities from different clients from different verticals - BFSI, Hospitality, Real Estate, Healthcare, etc.
While this role is based in Bangalore, your expertise will be leveraged across the multiple regions in a variety of AI deals. The role requires you to collaboratively work with other functions like Product team, R&D team, Delivery, Finance, etc . If you know you have what it takes, come make a difference!
Qualification: Engineering Graduate with Management Post Graduation
- Minimum of 7-12 years of experience in a Sales Enablement role in a large company like Oracle, Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, LinkedIn or in similar companies
- Basic understanding of leading vendors solutions in the AI space, customer experience market and SaaS Offerings
- Experience working with OEMS like Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Infor, LinkedIn, Adobe, Hubspot, Lotame, Marketo, etc is preferred Knowledge in any of the verticals - BFSI, Hospitality, Healthcare, Real Estate, Ecommerce
- Experience and knowledge of Digital Market Automation platforms is preferred but not mandatory
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to provide guidance and leadership to personnel in the team
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-term goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.