Manager - People Operations at Racetrack.ai
Views:6344 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Racetrack - Enterprise Sales Manager - Product/Platform Sales (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager(Hunter)with the below criteria who has developed a successful career from direct selling and who has a demonstrable track record of delivering against revenue targets through their innovative sales skills.
- Responsible for achieving new bookings from assigned set of target accounts and territory.
- Work with Presales, R&D and Delivery team to define and implement different AI use case within the assigned client base to increase revenues and create though leadership within the client's organization.
- Develop and/or expand relationships within assigned customer base.
- Ensure customer expectations and obligations are fulfilled and Customer is a net promoter of Racetrack.
- Plan, forecast revenue numbers and meet forecasted numbers.
- Prepare & review quarterly and annual Account plans for Racetrack's business with assigned clients.
- Reviewing pipeline for business within the assigned set of clients Ensuring Client.
- Satisfaction Regular forecast updates to the leadership on the business
Engineering Graduate with Post Graduation
- 8-10 years of experience in Sales- Business Development, client relationship management
- Experience working with OEMS like Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Infor, LinkedIn, Adobe, Hubspot, Lotame, Marketo, etc is preferred
- Experience working in any of the verticals - BFSI, Hospitality, Healthcare, Real Estate, Ecommerce
- Experience of selling enterprise software platforms/solutions is preferred
- Experience selling in any of the geographies - India, US, Europe, Australia or ASEAN countries
- Experience selling Digital Market Automation platforms is preferred but not mandatory
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-term goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.