RAC Infra Rental LLP - Training Manager (5-8 yrs)
- We are looking for an experienced Training and Development Manager to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- Training Managers work across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company.
- Training Managers often have backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
- Training Manager responsibilities include enhancing employees skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
Responsibilities (Learning and Development ) :
- Raise the training structure in the organization,
- Learning and development strategy creation and execution, L&D budget formulation,
- Leadership Development ; Out-of-Box learning initiatives, Seminars, MDPs, etc.
- Organisation wide TNI & TNA,Raise the functional training structure in the organization,
- Develop & Conduct First Time Leaders Program - Pragati (y-o-y),
- Develop & Conduct Train The Trainer Program (y-o-y),
- Conduct Induction Program for all new hires within 15 days of joining,
- Develop Online Learning methodology and gamification structure for all employees - Learning Management
System and source learning content for the same.
- Monitoring & Maintain all Training Analytics & MIS & Training Vendor Management
- Creation of Competency Framework,
- Run Assessment Centres for Middle & Senior Management,
- Custodian of development programs for Middle & Senior Level leaders & Talent Pool (Hi-Pos.),
- Succession planning and career planning of Hi-Pos. Creation of talent profiles of all hi-positions,
- Hand holding leaders in creation of their IDPs & Monitoring IDP execution and progress,
- Develop & Formalise & Maintain Calendar of Engagement Initiatives,
- Create and maintain Rewards & Recognition program for pan-India employees,
- Formulating & Reviewing the HR Processes and Application Writing for the Tata Business Excellence Model,
- Team Engagement Survey (Gallup) roll out and ensuring implementation of action plan,
- Creation of competency JDs for Senior Management.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training programs effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
Required Skills :
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager at least 5 yrs.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills