Talent Acquisition Head at Raam Group
Views:1385 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Raam Group - Chief Consultant To CEO - Contractual Role (6-18 yrs)
- Raam Group is building a platform to create the next wave of leaders. As part of the 2000 Cr organization, you will learn what goes into managing a multi-million business. You will be part of Raam Group's journey to achieve 5000 Cr turnover by 2025. Raam Group is planning this growth by expanding in auto-retail, real estate, construction, and consumer retail sectors. We are proud channel partners for Mercedes-Benz, MG Motors, Hyundai, Tata, Honda, Hero, Titan, Fastrack, Prestige, Bata, and more.
- In this environment, every day is different with new challenges to cross. You- 'll be given real responsibility - and be expected to own it. We will empower you to explore and thrive. Our promote-from-within culture enables you to have many unique careers all within the group companies. You just need to take the leap.
- Develop business strategies and plans to meet revenue targets both in sales and service functions
- Review financial and non-financial reports to identify areas of improvement and increase the bottom line
- Lead and motivate subordinates to build high performing teams
- Oversee all operations and business activities like marketing strategies, compensation structures, collaborations to grow business etc. to achieve the desired results
- Identify high performing people in the organization and nurture them to become future leaders
- Help in raising funds and making high-quality investment decisions to expand into new domains and increase profits
- Build trust and relationships with key stakeholders like OEM- s, banking and NBFC- s, customers, business partners etc.
- Ensure adherence to relevant guidelines and policies
- Identify, analyse problems and come up with innovative solutions to ensure the company's growth.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the industry and market company operates in.
- An entrepreneur mindset with strong leadership and people management skills
- 6+ years of proven experience in building and developing profitable strategies and firms
- Familiarity with diverse business functions like Finance, Marketing, HR etc.
- Clear understanding of Corporate finance, financial statements, project management and performance management principles
- Analytical abilities, problem-solving skills and excellent communication
- Flexibility in working hours
About the role :
- This is a challenging job in a high-pressure work environment
- The company has a performance-driven and open feedback culture. It functions as a start-up
- The role will transform you as a person and increase your market value
- It is an ideal launchpad for someone who wants to be an entrepreneur
- The candidate would initially be hired on a contract basis for 6 months. Post that, he/she would be given a full-time opportunity based on performance