Talent Acquisition Head at Raam Group
Views:1668 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:229
Raam Group - CEO In Making (2-8 yrs)
Title : CEO in Making
Reporting to : Managing Director / CEO
Qualification : B.Tech or MBA from Tier-1 / Tier-2 Institutions ( Full time course only )
Industry : Automobile - Retail
- Raam Group is building a platform to create the next wave of leaders. As part of the 2000 Cr organization, you will learn what goes into managing a multi-million business.
- You will be part of Raam Group's journey to achieve 5000 Cr turnover by 2025. Raam Group is planning this growth by expanding in auto-retail, real estate, construction, and consumer retail sectors. We are proud channel partners for Mercedes-Benz, MG Motors, Hyundai, Tata, Honda, Hero, Titan, Fastrack, Prestige, Bata, and more.
- In this environment, every day is different with new challenges to cross. You will be given major responsibilities and be expected to own it. We will empower you to explore and thrive. Our promote-from-within culture enables you to have many unique careers all within the group companies. You just need to take the leap.
- Develop and execute business strategies and plans to meet revenue targets both in sales and service functions
- Responsible for P&L along with identifying areas of improvement and increasing the bottom line
- Lead and motivate subordinates to build high performance teams
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Identify and empower next rung of leaders from within the organization
- Build trust and relationships with key stakeholders like OEMs, banking and NBFCs, customers, business partners etc
- Oversee all operations and business activities like marketing strategies, compensation structures, collaborations to grow business etc. To achieve the desired results
- Ensure adherence to relevant guidelines and policies
- Maintain a deep understanding of the industry and how market companies operate
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong leadership and people management skills
- 2+ years of proven experience in building and developing profitable strategies for firms
- Familiarity with diverse business functions like Finance, Marketing, HR etc.
- Clear understanding of Corporate finance, financial statements, project management and performance management principles
- Flexibility with working hours
Job Nature :
- This is a challenging job in a high-pressure work environment
- The company has a performance-driven and open feedback culture.
- It functions like a start-up
- The role will be a transformative experience and increase your market value
- It is an ideal launchpad for someone who wants to be an entrepreneur or an intrapreneur